Autograph Book Question

dmatt87

We purchased an autograph book for our son to use on our upcoming trip. There was a small pen that came with it but I don't think it was optimal - so I had purchased 2 coloured sharpies to use instead but I'm not sure that it's allowed and/or recommended.

Are the Sharpies the right choice, and do you have a good recommendation for type of pencil to use for the character autographs?

BigRedDad

The retractable ones work best. That what no one needs to fumble around with a cap. You definitely want to check with bleed through. After doing autographs on multiple trips and spending a lot of money, we made our own on cardstock. It was great. Had about 100 pages with all the different characters and Disney themed blank pages for uncommon characters. We used it one trip and she outgrew M&G's. We still do some, but not a bunch.

Upvote 0

Disney4family

We always used the retractable Sharpies for our books and never had a problem. You should be fine unless the quality of the paper they use in the books has changed.
The different colored Sharpies were wonderful for my daughter who was a little shy meeting characters. It helped her to choose which color each character would use - light blue for Cindy, black for Mickey, red for Minnie, etc.

Upvote 0

mrsjenniferu

Finally opted for the black retractable Sharpie and for the book - we bought the Disney Animated Characters Encyclopedia - I read on a few places that this was a good choice. It will make a great souvenir.

Here's the link for those interested: https://www.amazon.ca/Junior-Encyclopedia-Animated-Characters-Disney/dp/1423189140
Hey. I recently bought the encyclopedia and as I'm googling pens that would work best and not bleed through I came across this post. Did the retractable Sharpie work for you? Did it bleed through the pages? Thank you in advance!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom