Authentic Walt Disney World Merchandise?

2bornot2be

Original Poster
During my last WDW trip we went off property to buy Souvenirs for family, friends, co-workers, etc...

I noticed that authentic Disney merchandise found off-property was "Disney" merchandise, while on-property merchandise was "Walt Disney World" Merchandise.

Has anyone else noticed this or was I just shopping at the wrong off-property stores?

luv

You're more likely to find "Disney Parks" stuff in WDW than you are to find "Walt Disney World" stuff. Each park has items with the park's name on them. :)

The Disney outlets have park stuff. There is one really close to the disney property. But it isn't huge.

The rest of the stores have "Disney" stuff, or maybe just pictures of characters...and it is a lot cheaper than the official stuff.

I used to caution people against off-property store due to the poor quality of towels and clothes, but Disney isn't much, if any, better these days for quality. You're really, mostly, just paying for it to say "Parks" in addition to "Disney", so I'm no longer as big a stickler on that.

All those off-property stores have a lot of Florida or Orlando stuff, if you like that. Most have a bunch of other junky junk, too.

I got the most adorable Minnie tote bag at an off-property store once. I still use it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom