Aurora in France?

trooper1917

Original Poster
I've seen Belle and sometimes Beast inside the library room next to the perfume store in France. Is that where Aurora meets or is it outside? Also, does she wear pink or blue?
thanks

maggiegrace1

I have seen her there in pink...:)
right outside the perfume store..

Attachments

• DisneyWorld2008 157.jpg
    DisneyWorld2008 157.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DisneyWorld2008 156.jpg
    DisneyWorld2008 156.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 28

Chape19714

She wears purple for parades...:lol:.

As far as meet and greets go, she's always in Pink. Some shows have her in various colors, I specifically remember a color changing dress onboard the cruise line during Golden Mickeys.

elisatonks

I've only ever seen her in pink or in purple during the parade. When i was there a few weeks ago she was doing a meet and greet in the French pavilion next to the railing which frame the internatonal gateways canal.

KingdomHeart

She's always wearing pink. Wish she'd wear the blue!

There's a picture of her in the blue dress in the utilidor.
Makes me crazy I blue is my favorite color dress for her. But yeah, it's a good picture (it's over by the locker rooms, for those who can get there).
-Nicholas

kcw

If they had stayed truer to the movie and hadn't made Cinderella's dress so darn blue, they could have had Aurora wearing blue more often!

Animaniac93-98

If they had stayed truer to the movie and hadn't made Cinderella's dress so darn blue, they could have had Aurora wearing blue more often!

Reason why blue dress was discontinued from meet and greets. Too many people confused her with Cinderella. (Thank you Disney Princess line with your off model incorrectly coloured characters) Glad I saw her wearing one when she did!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom