Auntie Kaui

PineapplePrincess

Original Poster
I searched for threads containing this information, but couldn't find anything so I apologize if this is old news.
Auntie Kaui, the Matriarch of the Polynesian has passed away. :cry: She worked there since it opened and I know she was a special part of many families' trips.
She used to travel to Michigan each summer to the dance studio where I took Hawaiian dance lessons. The owner of the studio prided herself on authentic Hawaiian dances, so Auntie Kaui would teach us our dances for that year.
I'm grateful that I was able to chat with her last June when she gifted me with one of her fresh flower leis as a 25th Anniversary gift.
She will be missed!

Creathir

I searched for threads containing this information, but couldn't find anything so I apologize if this is old news.
Auntie Kaui, the Matriarch of the Polynesian has passed away. :cry: She worked there since it opened and I know she was a special part of many families' trips.
She used to travel to Michigan each summer to the dance studio where I took Hawaiian dance lessons. The owner of the studio prided herself on authentic Hawaiian dances, so Auntie Kaui would teach us our dances for that year.
I'm grateful that I was able to chat with her last June when she gifted me with one of her fresh flower leis as a 25th Anniversary gift.
She will be missed!
I saw several imagineers wishing her family condolences while looking at my feeds this morning.

So sad.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Saw this on Twitter:

FA1DEE89-BE30-401D-9A9D-C36CF1709D80.jpeg

tirian

She will be missed!
She was a wonderful person and deserves recognition at the Poly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom