Aulani for Honeymoon

MrMouse

Original Poster
So I just bought DVC a few months ago at Poly and also just got engaged. We want to go to Aulani for our Honeymoon in June of 2019 and I was wondering if anyone knew how difficult it is to book mid june 7 months out. Also wanted any recommendations on must sees and must dos when there.

Thanks in Advance

correcaminos

So I just bought DVC a few months ago at Poly and also just got engaged. We want to go to Aulani for our Honeymoon in June of 2019 and I was wondering if anyone knew how difficult it is to book mid june 7 months out. Also wanted any recommendations on must sees and must dos when there.

Thanks in Advance
Summer is very tough, as it's quite popular then. I'd have back up plan just in case.

slipperalwaysfits

Congrats on the engagement! We aren't DVC members so we registered on DISNEY HONEYMOON WISHES to collect money for the trip. (We already had everything we needed for our house, anyway, so it made sense to register for a honeymoon). We booked the trip in late November 2016 when they offered late spring discounts for the following year. We reserved a room for the first week in June 2017 and had a wonderful time! Here's a link to my trip report if you're curious about a day at Aulani!

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/magical-aulani-honeymoon-june-2017.928605/#post-7770051

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom