August 22 Meet-up

DizGrl

Original Poster
I noticed that there is a meet-up planned for people arriving on August 15th, but is anyone arriving on August 22 interested in planning a meet-up too? Let me know what you think. :)

Shannon

CrashNet

Hmm...I hate to be leaving out other members...post this in the other thread as well. Maybe something could be worked out to include everyone. :)

stitch82

definately! we could always have another meet up...i think a lot of us will already be there, but i'm sure we could get together again. :)

DizGrl

Original Poster
I didn't mean to leave anyone out--sorry about that! :) I'll definitely add my suggestion to the other post...the more people we get to meet up, the better!!

Shannon

DCL

DizGrl said:
I didn't mean to leave anyone out--sorry about that! :) I'll definitely add my suggestion to the other post...the more people we get to meet up, the better!!

Shannon

Are people still interested in getting together on the 22nd?! I know I have traditions tomorrow... and my first day of training is on the 20th... so I dont know what my schedule will be like for the 22nd... but I'd be up for getting together with some people! :wave:

CrashNet

I'm all for it. Just let me know where and what time you want to meet up. Maybe in a park this time. :) Of course, this all depends on my schedule at Innoventions. So drop by and see me. I'll be the guy studdering and trying to figure everything out. :lol:

DCL

cac2889 said:
I'm all for it. Just let me know where and what time you want to meet up. Maybe in a park this time. :) Of course, this all depends on my schedule at Innoventions. So drop by and see me. I'll be the guy studdering and trying to figure everything out. :lol:

Ahhh well pay no attention to my post in the other thread! :lol: I did know you were at Innoventions! Must have slipped my mind.... Lucky us get to be inside in the AC during the day!

I'm gonna be ready to head into the parks tomorrow after Traditions, at 8:00AM! Are you gonna be working?!

DizGrl

Original Poster
I'm definitely still game for a meet-up some time next week. I guess we'll have to see how everyone's schedules look, but I would be open to anything. Just let me know! :)

Shannon

CrashNet

Sorry I didn't read your response beforehand. I did have to work today. But please, let me know when and which park you plan to go to and I'll try to make it. I work tomorrow, sunday, and monday, all 9:00 - 5:45, so maybe after that?

As for the 22nd meet up...just let me know whats up! That's this Monday, so I might be able to do it later in the evening, but not during that day.

BigPigletFan

cac2889 said:
Sorry I didn't read your response beforehand. I did have to work today. But please, let me know when and which park you plan to go to and I'll try to make it. I work tomorrow, sunday, and monday, all 9:00 - 5:45, so maybe after that?

As for the 22nd meet up...just let me know whats up! That's this Monday, so I might be able to do it later in the evening, but not during that day.
Same thing with me. Just let me know cac2889 if something gets set up since you have my number. ;)

DCL

BigPigletFan said:
Same thing with me. Just let me know cac2889 if something gets set up since you have my number. ;)

What about me?! Can I still call you anyway?!?! I have your number too ya know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom