Audition point system?

should-be-BELLE

Original Poster
Hello... I have a CP Character audition coming up. I attended one last semester and was not offered a role. This was very disapointing to me as I have been a dancer my entire life and felt very confident with my audition. I assumed it was my 5'3" height and a late audition. Anywho...I remember reading a while back about a point system at the auditions? Anyone have any info regarding this and/or what you're judged on? I want to get it right this time! Thanks!

Are you talking about the color coding system? Other than your color code you'll never find out how your audition was scored, there's no real point system to how you're choosen, it's pretty much either a yes or no. The color coding system only goes into effect after you're offered a position.

I'd tend to agree with you that it was more than likely your height that kept you from being offered a role. Good luck this time around!

lovesdisney44

A friend of mine who's brother was a character (Pluto) told me that they have a certain look/size for each role. I believe he got the character of Pluto because he fit the costume and was most likely outgoing. My friend said that, Cinderella, for example also had to meet certain height and weight requirements to fit into her costume. Maybe someone who's done it before can confirm or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom