Audio of Roy's speech!

Calamar

Originally posted by Dr Albert Falls
The audio still does not do it justice compared to actually being there. It was truly a triumphant moment, like something you'd see in the movies.

It's funny you should say that ... throughout this whole ordeal, I've been thinking, "Hm, this ordeal could easily be translated into a TV-movie." Then, I'd respond to myself, "Yes, it would be fasincating, but I wouldn't expect it to be very exciting. Actually, it would bore you to tears. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened." :p

Ah, and thanks for the mentioning the timecodes for Roy's and Stan's speeches. Very useful. It would be nice if the streaming audio were recorded and split up according to the interesting parts of the presentation, as I found it very difficult to cull the dull parts when I was listening to it. Most importantly, we need to document the speeches of Evelyn Y. Davis, which are clearly the most important moments of the event (according to Evelyn).

Blair

34:00 and 50:00 don't seem to have them... I just Eisner blabbing. Anyone know where they are?

edit:

I've found the beginning at 1:20:00

Anyone know where I could get a full text transcript of Roy's speech?

monorail256

...When I heard and saw this speech yesterday, I literally began to shake. Hearing these two mens speeches made me realize even more that Eisner needs to go.

Such... amazing words.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom