Attractions Tomorrowland Cast Member Wanted

bgraham34

Explain to me how that spoils the magic. i just dont see how. And I was always curious how many people go on rides a day.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
It doesn't spoil the magic... at all.

It's just an CM being overauthoritative off the clock.

Lynx04

Honestly, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out when is the busiest time for WDW. All you have to do is go to there website and see when there PEAK time of the year is. I think Grizz was just trying to get a little info so he can give us another one of his well thought speeches.

suzynstitch

okie dokie grizz...
without being too specific so i can keep my job... :rolleyes: timekeeper has kept pretty busy since its open after alien closed down. no exact numbers but the crowds leaving are usually pretty big. who knows what the plans will be once stitch opens up. i am hoping that cop will still be open as it is one of my favorite attractions to operate. timekeeper is fun too, but cop will always have a place in my heart. sorry i cant tell you too much. but i do notice cop is busier midday. probably so everyone can cool off.
hope this helps a little. they are general observations but still, if you are not a the park every day, you may not notice them.
hope my former space mountain cms are not upset with me for "ruining the magic". :lookaroun

General Grizz

Original Poster
suzynstitch said:
okie dokie grizz...
without being too specific so i can keep my job... :rolleyes: timekeeper has kept pretty busy since its open after alien closed down. no exact numbers but the crowds leaving are usually pretty big. who knows what the plans will be once stitch opens up. i am hoping that cop will still be open as it is one of my favorite attractions to operate. timekeeper is fun too, but cop will always have a place in my heart. sorry i cant tell you too much. but i do notice cop is busier midday. probably so everyone can cool off.
hope this helps a little. they are general observations but still, if you are not a the park every day, you may not notice them.
hope my former space mountain cms are not upset with me for "ruining the magic". :lookaroun
Thanks!

I saw Timekeeper attendance BLOSSOM this month.

I am really interested in more specific stats to see exactly how much - and potentially why (as compared to this past winter, per se) - just out of curiosity. Maybe some forum members can pull out their stat sheets from the higher ups. :lookaroun ;)

But I respect you so much for what you have told me. Thanks! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom