Attractions+ Photo Package

kbmum

Has anyone used the new Attractions+ card? I don't use PhotoPass all that much, but I'm really interested in getting digital downloads from the rides that have photos. I'm assuming the card's account will have only ride photos (since the downloads are all covered under the $45 fee) and that I'll need a separate PhotoPass card (or maybe just the MagicBand?) for any pictures the park photographers take.

Cardinals314

I did the Attractions plus card when I was there in 2013. Yes the card is only used for digital attraction photos and you will need a separate PhotoPass card for the professional photographers. Once you input the card's code to your attractions plus account online, the photos are available for 30 days for you or anyone you know for downloading. One tip is that you can wait till after your trip to input your card number online so you can maximize those 30 days. Another tip is to take a picture of the code that is on the card once you get it. If you happen to lose your card you still have the code to pull the pictures up online.

I think the card is totally worth getting if you plan to ride all the rides that take your photo. There are 8 attractions that are used with this card (9 if the Dwarfs Mine Train is included). Riding those 8 rides (Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock ‘n Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, and Test Track) once equals to about $5.50 or so per picture, which is great. If you ride some of those rides twice, the average price is even less. My friends and I did funny poses for the camera when we re-rode the rides that took pictures. One of my favorites was me with a park map on Expedition Everest pretending I was lost. My friends pretended they were frustrated as well. Overall, I would totally get the Attractions Plus pass if you plan to ride all of the rides that are included

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom