Attractions need refurb.

Astro_Digital

Original Poster
MGM

The Great Movie Ride is high on my list.

Disney has lost so much attendance on the ride I can not remember the last time they ran both sets of cars and they give you everytime the useless Gangster show. When they get to the set where they change the cast members the shoot out is so pathetic. Everybody can see the airplugs for the bullet holes. The Alien set has a Alien just standing by the car on the right side. Big suprise when it is turned on weak attraction.

Adding something to the ABC Theature would be nice.
and The backstage tour is so lame.

Epcot.

Of course a new film Canada !!!
Rework Journey to Imagination again !!!
Put something in the Wonders of Life building.

Magic Kingdom.

Why do they waste so much land on that island and the boat that circles it.

Tim G

MGM

Disney has lost so much attendance on the ride I can not remember the last time they ran both sets of cars and they give you everytime the useless Gangster show. When they get to the set where they change the cast members the shoot out is so pathetic. Everybody can see the airplugs for the bullet holes. The Alien set has a Alien just standing by the car on the right side. Big suprise when it is turned on weak attraction.
There's a simple solution for you...

If you don't like it... Don't go... nagging doesn't do the job...

mattnyc78

Yes, the shootout is very cheesy but The Great Movie ride is still one of my favorite attractions on the entire resort. I'm a huge film buff so getting onto that car and entering a Busby Berkely film just makes me smile from ear to ear. I'm sure there are a lot of things that could be fixed/changed on that ride (and on a lot of others) but it's not going to stop me from couting the hours until my next trip home so I can ride it again.

Astro_Digital

Original Poster
Corrus.

Here is one for you to do not like my comments do read them.

Who the hell is nagging anyway?
Posting once comments on my point of view not nagging.

Oh I am so tempted to call you out since for no reason at all you seem to be picking a fight but I am not like you childish, and after this one retort I shaw just ignore you :fork:

Corrus.

Oh I am so tempted to call you out since for no reason at all you seem to be picking a fight but I am not like you childish, and after this one retort I shaw just ignore you :fork:
wow,this site was fun at a point.It seems that when we type something all people want to do argue and and put it down.

Corrus.

WHOOOOOOOOOA... Relax, dude. Corrus was just saying if you don't like it's current state then wait 'till it gets better..and IMHO you were kinda nagging..if you hate the conditions so bad, complain to Disney, posting here won't help.

fizzle75

There's a simple solution for you...

If you don't like it... Don't go... nagging doesn't do the job...

Corrus.

Oh no,here we go again...:brick:

Simba1

Back to the post topic... haha

At the top of my list is the Carousel of Progress. Although I can't get enough it, I would love to see the final scene updated a bit. I think it would enhance (even more!) a great attraction and it might even draw bigger crowds which would be great.

I'm excited for the HM refurb. I think the Great Movie Ride is fantastic just the way it is. There's my two cents! Hope everyone is having a great day!

executivechef

Astro_Digital

I've learned that if you do not have anything nice to say about Disney do not post it. Even though this is a DISCUSSION board and that is how a discussion begins.
Naturally this is my opinion.

Guy

Slipknot

MGM

Actually, you probably were there on a dead day, because the line has been long for a while (I work there, I should know...). Anyway, if you think it needs an update, tell Disney. But if they can't keep the neon signs outside working for more than 1 week at a time then them updating the ride won't happen anytime soon. And you are kinda nagging...

RedGear

I agree with you on the rehab of the great movie ride. My husband went on it back in 2005 and won't go on it again because he said it needed some serious work. They should do something with it.. . so we dont go on it because we don't like it :brick:

DisneyChik17

I'd say TGMR needs a refurb. It's by no means horrible. I love the old movies and I think they need more older movies. Some Audrey Hepburn, Doris Day, those types. I guess if they just did basic touch-ups and a few minor changes to keep it exciting it would be even more of a gem to me.

ROEFan88

I think Space Mountain needs serious attention - it really looks and feels like it's had no refurbishment since it opened. Can't wait to see what they do with the Indy Speedway - always thought that was pretty pathetic anyway. And JIYI in Epcot needs to be bulldozed - by far the least impressive pavilion of FW.

I think the GMR is okay for now, even though ridership is low (I just worry that people don't realise it's there anymore because of the wretched hat). I also think Indiana Jones ESS has long since passed its expiry date. I'd love to see a new DL-style ride built in its place when Indy 4 comes out! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom