Attractions closed for September 2002

Disney1980

Hello, I'd really like it if anyone could help me out here:

I am looking for the schedule or site or whatever that mentions when WDW are closed for maintenance to see if anyone I like will be for my visit this coming September... Please email me back or post a message here.

My dates are Sept. 14 - Sept. 20 2002

Thanks

Karine

disney1980@hotmail.com

Pioneer Hall

Here is a list of september closings from www.wdwig.com...

September2002

ANIMAL KINGDOM

Drinkwallah, and Mr. Kamal's Burger Grill - closed indefinitely
Flame Tree Barbecue Open seasonally during busy times

EPCOT

Norway's Maelstrom will undergo an extensive rehab beginning July 14 until sometime in October. The ride itself will not be changed, but will get the new safety gates installed at the loading area, a general cleaning, fixing and sprucing up. Also, the theatre is scheduled to have new carpet installed. Look for the outside of the building to have a facade, similiar to that found during the rehab of the Italy pavilion.
Mission:Space Opens 2003
Garden Grill (The Land) no longer serves breakfast
Pizza Piazza - Counter Service - closed indefinitely

MAGIC KINGDOM

The Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom closed for rehab from July 29 to December 15th. Tony's Town Square will reopen for breakfast during that time. In fact, you can join Pooh and Friends at Tony's for a pre-plated character Breakfast or Lunch. Tony's will continue to serve their regular a la carte dinner without characters.

Donald's Boat at Mickey's Toontown Fair closed for refurbishment April 8, 2002. Reopening date is yet to be determined.
Mike Fink Keelboats, The Timekeeper, Carousel of Progress - Open seasonally during busy times
Ursa's Major Minor Mart - Closed indefinitely as of September 10, 2001. Stroller and wheelchair replacement is now located in the Tomorrowland Arcade.

DISNEY-MGM STUDIOS

Backstage Pass Walking Tour - closed

River Country will remain closed for 2002

Cirque du Soleil - No Shows September 9 - 12

RESORTS

Disney's Boardwalk Villas - Extensive exterior renovations through 2002

Disney Institute - Resort rooms closed pending construction of new Disney Vacation Club buildings. Spa, golf course and fitness room remain open.

Shades of Green - Closed April 1, 2002 until September 2003 for major construction. Guests are being accomodated in the Contemporary.

Swan and Dolphin - Juan and Only's - Closed permanently as of September
24, 2001; Garden Grove is closed for lunch and Coral Cafe closed for dinner.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom