Attraction Sponsor Re-Start

PoTCGuy

Original Poster
Ok - There was another thread started by djronnieb intended (I think!) to discuss the cost of sponsoring a WDW attraction.

It was a promising start but quickly drifted from the original subject. Since I thought it was an interesting topic worthy of further discussion, and I didn't think the old thread could be salvaged (although there were a few valiant attempts by several members), I thought I'd restart it in a new thread.

I don't know (or care) whether the OP has enough money to sponsor an attraction or not, but the idea is interesting to me. I wonder what the feasibility would be of a FAN-sponsored attraction? Very few, if any, of us could afford to be a sole sponsor, but we could each maybe buy a brick (or a lightbulb or a bench as mentioned in the 'other' thread LOL).

Just a thought!

kcnole

I've often considered that. If I were lucky enough to hit like 100 million in the lotto or something and had nothing better to spend my money on. I've often thought how nice it would be to sponsor one of my many favorite rides that needs a lot of TLC and have it get the makeover it so desperately needs and wondered what Disney would think of the idea.

Can't you just see Space Mountain sponsored by KCNole Or The Haunted Mansion brought to you in technicolor by KCnole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom