attraction song

PeeplMoovr

While I love the HM and PotC songs, and almost all attraction songs to some extent (except TT and the new Tiki Room and a few others), my favorites have probably been:

Carousel of Progress: The message of the song is great, and it's got a nice beat you can dance to.
Tomorrow's Child (SE)(no longer played): Another great message.
Listen to the Land (Living with the Land)(no longer played): beautiful song with a message close to my heart.

yensidtlaw1969

I love a few songs

Grim Grinning Ghosts
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da(such a positive "get you in a good feeling" song!)
Main Street U.S.A (not the theme song for an attraction, but when I was little I had a sing along video called "Disneyland Fun" and that was one of my favorite songs and I remember every word to. I was so suprised (happy) when I heard performers singing it on Main Street on my last Trip! "I'm walkin right down the Middle of Main Street U.S.A. It's the heart of America the heartbeat of a holiday . . .)
The Tower Of Terror (Twilight Zone Theme)

And My Number 1 Favorite
The ENTIRE Musical Score for Fantasmic!
Especially The Final scene where Mickey is The Sorcerer's Apprentice and they are playing the theme slower but with more power, wow, that hit's me hard.
"See it in your mind, and you can find in your Imagination Mystries and Magic, Visions Fantastic leading to Strange and Wonderous Dreams!"

boobis

3. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirate's life for me

2. Grim grinning ghosts

1. There's a great big beautiful tommorow shining at the end of every day there's a great big beautiful tommorow and tommorow is just a dream away.

ThumpersThought

There's this one song on the Main Street loop, unfortunately I don't know the name. One day when entering the park, the song came on and I just decided to start skipping down Main Street! About halfway down, two cast members locked arms with me and we skipped the rest of the way to the hub. That song now embodies the magic of Disney for me... and I occasionally just start skipping when I hear it.

waltdisny

The music makes the rides! It's like icing on a cake.
One Little Spark, the original of course.
It's fun to be Free.
Grim Grining Ghosts
Listen to the Land.
CoP: both Beautiful Tomorrow, and Now is the Time.

General Grizz

Spaceship Earth doesn't have a theme song anymore; it went out in 1995. The current descent music, I think you mean?, is actually Sinfonia 02 in C Minor by Bach.

As for theme songs, I gotta rally behind all of the above, plus New Horizons, Now is the Time, it's a small world, Let's All Sing Like the Birdies Sing, New World Bound, GOLDEN DREAM, Canada!, Universe of Energy...

... oy! :lol:

aimster

I've caught myself humming One Little Spark every now and then since my visit to Epcot last Sunday.

I also like:

Yo Ho, Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
the ambient surf rock from Disneyland's Space Mountain
all of the Country Bear Jamboree

NemoRocks78

Seized
Best song? That's a tough one. I enjoy most of them, but favorites include There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, One Little Spark (new version :lookaroun ), the Imagination Institute theme (my favorite of them all), and the entire Splash Mountain soundtrack.

If we're talking about the best musical score, my vote definitely goes to Honey, I Shrunk the Audience.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
All-time favorite is the Space Mountain Tunnel music. Other favorites.... pretty much anything from the 1988 Parks Music CD, all the original Epcot attraction songs, Evrybody's Got a Laughing Place/How Do You Do/Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Yo Ho Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me), Grim Grinning Ghosts, TAGBBT, and the old Epcot entrance loops. Oh yeah, and the Epcot fountain music.

The Splash Mountain medley is my favorite "ride song", but I absolutely love the music that plays outside of the ToT. I've heard that some of it is from the movie "The Shining". It just reenforces that "creepy" feeling. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom