Attraction Question

casey's catcher

i'm thinking maybe in the Darling children's bedroom in Peter Pan's flight.
Or the banquet hall in HM - plates and an organ; what else do I need?
The deck of the pirate ship in POTC might be quite homely - there's something about the sky in that scene.
But if push came to shove, I'd want to hang my hat in Fort Langhorn - those horses won't shoe themselves, you know.

DayDreamBear

Mystic said:
Cinderella's Castle, my all time favourite thing at WDW

I'd be at the castle with Mystic. If that one is booked (seeing as it's everyone's favorite...) the strange enough, the Tower of Terror since, you get rid of the spider webs and dust, it's got that old-world glamour and would be wicked cool :)

Poco909

It would be a dream come true to live in the castle..........or live in the great movie ride and just pop out and try to scare the people riding the ride, lol. Or possibly Tower of Terror, i dno, it might be scary to live in, Or carosel of Progress, ill enjoy singing songs with them, lol.

DayDreamBear

Mystic said:
Mind if I bring a few pirates and a little purple dragon with me? :animwink:

Nope, not as long as I can bring those ghosts that followed me home from Haunted Mansion :)

Besides I adore those pirates :slurp:

Disney4Eva

This is a really hard question. I guess, if I had to pick just one, I'd live in PotC. So many details to check out, and I'd have that song running through there nonstop! Yay fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom