Attraction Posters

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
Does anyone know where you can find these online? I was looking around but couldn't seem to find them. If anyone has some insight please help me out...thanks.

crazycalf

I'm not sure about online but if you are in WDW you can go to The Art of Disney, in DTD. They have a new machine that you look through a computer screen at all different prints that are available. There are about 10 different attration posters there. You then choose which one you want and it is printed out. I think it is printed right away but I'm not positive about that.

You can also choose what size you want and if it is printed like a poster or printed to look like it was actually painted. If you want it framed, you probably have to wait a few weeks for them to send it to the framer.

TTATraveler

I bought about 12 of the DL attraction posters from the Disney Gallery in New Orleans Square. They came pre-matted so all I had to do was buy frames for them.

Captain Hank

Unfortunately, WDW's Print on Demand poster options are a bit limited (or, at least they were as of a few months ago). The only ones I can remember for sure were Pirates, Splash Mountain and Tomorrowland. I know that there were several more, but I can't remember which (maybe 20KLUTS, but, again, I'm not sure). I do know that they didn't have the Haunted Mansion (which I wanted). I ended up getting the Tomorrowland poster (which is still awesome!). The posters are printed immediately after you order them, and are usually finished within the hour.

I'm thinking about making it a tradition to pick up an attraction poster during each trip. They aren't horrendously expensive (~$40 for the smaller size--which is close to the actual size of the poster). Sure, they aren't cheap, but they could be a lot more.

Note that the MGM Art of Disney store has a print on demand machine as well as the DTD one. I'm not sure about Epcot's (Does the MK have an Art of Disney?).

sittle

Hey, at that Art of Disney store (in either DTD or the Studios), do they have any of the really old B&W Mickey Mouse Movie posters, for movies like Two Gun Mickey, or plane crazy. I've asked before, and no one seems to know for sure or not.

Anyone seen those vintage Mickey Mouse movie posters available on the Print on Demand service?

(If no one has an answer, I guess I can wait four months and find out for myself! WHOO HOOO!! It's like two christmas'!!)

sittle

Seriously...

Anyone seen those vintage Mickey Mouse movie posters available on the Print on Demand service at DTD Art of Disney store?

crazycalf

Captain Hank said:
Unfortunately, WDW's Print on Demand poster options are a bit limited (or, at least they were as of a few months ago). The only ones I can remember for sure were Pirates, Splash Mountain and Tomorrowland. I know that there were several more, but I can't remember which (maybe 20KLUTS, but, again, I'm not sure). I do know that they didn't have the Haunted Mansion (which I wanted). I ended up getting the Tomorrowland poster (which is still awesome!). The posters are printed immediately after you order them, and are usually finished within the hour.

They also had the teacups. I'm pretty sure they had 20K.
I know for sure they did not have the monorail one.

maxime29

Premium Member
I purchased the Tomorrowland attraction poster from the Art on Demand kiosk at MGM. I got it framed by Michaels as a birthday present and the matting just makes the colors of the poster stand out. The CM at the register told me to come back after an hour to see my poster. They use one of the high end Epson printers according to the CM (I forget the model nomenclature). The Art of Disney store on EPCOT did not have the kiosk, and the ones at DTD were not working at the time. (This was around late December of 2004.)

sittle

Seriously... am I invisible??

Hey, does anyone know that in addition to printing attraction posters, do any of these Art of Disney stores do actual vintage/reproduction posters of old mickey mouse films??

Seriously, anyone?? Anyone....

SGT623

WOW, thank for the info guys! I have been looking for a current WDW tomorrowland poster print and didn't think they existed. I don't know how I've missed this on my past trips, but now I know!

PencilTest

sittle said:
Hey, does anyone know that in addition to printing attraction posters, do any of these Art of Disney stores do actual vintage/reproduction posters of old mickey mouse films??

Seriously, anyone?? Anyone....

Hmmm...It's been a month or two since I was last at the Art store in Downtown Disney, but I don't think they do. I know that they do have a selection of some older story sketches that were done for some of the shorts, but I think that may be as close as you'll get for now. Sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom