Attraction Posters

mcfly530

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is anywhere online where I could buy attraction posters? I'm specifically thinking about the posters at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom.

They might not be available to purchase, but i thought id throw the question out there.

Thanks in advance.

Callan

Captain Barbosa

Not sure if you know this or not but you can also purchase attraction posters in the art shop in the downtown Disney marketplace. I've purchased POTC and HM posters there and they are FANTASTIC.

maelstrom

They do print-on-demand for attraction posters at the Art of Disney in Downtown Disney. I just had the Wedway poster made up in June. You can choose from a variety of sizes and they can be printed on paper or canvas.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
getting the posters from the Art of Disney stores (which is also in MGM) is MUCH cheaper than that website listed above....I would recommend makign sure you're there when they print it out...you get to witness a high quality disney printer, its actually pretty cool.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
This may be a long shot, but does anyone have an idea what the 'average' sized poster costs at Art of Disney?

anywhere from $35 (great big size, beautiful, thats what i get) to $70 depending on size and paper

it cana get as high as 180 with frames etc....

At Art of Disney, do you know what the smallest size is that they sell? I would LOVE to get all the attractions in a 5x7 or 8x10 size and line them up on a wall. That is, as long as it doesn't completely break my budget!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom