Attraction of the Day...Universe of Energy

Maria

This is the first one that I actually feel like posting! I thought there were more people who didn´t like it, so it was a chance to say something positive about it. I was happy to see many people posting that they liked it. :)

timoteo

Ellen is cute

I like Ellen. She is cute. She has a very cute and original way with self deprecating humor. The way she tells a story and joke gets her deeper and deeper in trouble kind of like Lucy. The dinosaurs need to move more! Lurch forward a bit or Knock down a tree.

jcmayid

This, Hall of Presidents, and the Great Movie Ride, all putme to sleep, each and every time I rode on them. Boring in my book, and not worth the time spent in there. I'd rather be taste testing sodas for half hour waiting in line for test track. This just needs to go.:eek:

hallowboy11

I really don't know how I feel about this ride.

First, I must say I enjoy the update MUCH more than the old version. Now we have some humor thrown in - DID ANYONE MENTION THE 'KRAMER' CAMEO - I think NOT!

But I still don't get the attraction. Sure we understand that dead dinos helped create our energy today... but really, what is the POINT of riding around and seeing them?? Plus the animatronics are very outdated - seriously. I was just there two weeks ago and half the dinos weren't working - neither was the awful Ellen figure being 'attacked'! These are even worse than Spaceship Earth's... which we'll tackle later! ("Your vehicle is NOW turning around, please REMAIN seated")

So, we ride around and see dinos for 15 minutes.. and then we watch movies the rest of the 30 minutes. Surely they could add more scenes - make it more interesting somehow!

I give Disney some effort points for making the films funnier and more up-to-date. But we really need something more here... not to mention some fun ways to CONSERVE energy.

Whadda ya think???

wishiwere@wdw

It is alright. The only part I disagree with is the length. Somebody else had also mentioned that UOE can eat up 1 hour of your day at Epcot. In my eyes, this destroys the repeat value. Aside from the usual fixing up that it needs, I still feel it should stick around. It is one of the few attractions left that follow the original Epcot "idea".

I can't wait to take my children on it though:)

GGG1

I have mixed feelings on this ride. While I do like some of the dinosaur effects and some of Ellen's commentary, it is an afully long ride just like the original. Definitely a good stop to rest and relax in the A/C though.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom