Attraction of the Day...Space Mountain

DixieBelle97

SPACE MOUNTAIN IS THE BEST RIDE OF ALL TIME!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! I've been on it 70 times in 4 trips and when I go in August, I'm going to make that 70 into a 100!!

There is absolutely, positively nothing I hate or dislike about the ride. It was the second rollercoaster I'd ever been on, but it was better than the first.

The only thing I noticed was that the drops weren't as big as they used to be when I first rode it.

When I was 10 years old, I went on my fist trip to WDW. As soon as I got to Tomorrowland, my dad took me on Space Mountain. We were the next people to get on the ride when there was a technical problem, so....they turned on the lights and I saw the track. All I could think was OH MY GOD! I turned to my dad and said,"Uh....I don't think so!" He made me go on anyway. The whole time I was screaming and screaming and I couldn't stop. When I got off the ride I said to my dad,"Can we go on again?" He said that we had to wait until later b/c the line was to long. I've been riding it like crazy ever since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom