ATTN: WDW Security Cast Members !!!

dizkid03

Original Poster
Hello and welcome! I have a question, do you know what brand of belt hipster pouch you wear that you keep your flashlight and stuff in and what its' called?

this question is just for educational purposes only NOTHING FURTHER! i am very curious about the security personnel and would like to find out more, perhaps i could be one some day. what all does a security cast member do and need to know or have to apply and do their jobs?

chris

wdw cm 2010

brkgnews

While I don't know for sure, I'd be willing to bet most of their equipment comes from Galls or a similar copshop.

As for the ear thingy, google "IFB" -- that's what they're called in the broadcast industry (in tv, it stands for "Interruptible FeedBack"). I'm sure they have a different name in the security biz, but it's the same concept... a speaker on a clip that mounts to a collar... with the audio travelling thru a plastic tube up to a hollow earpiece.

dizkid03

Original Poster
hi thanks for the info and reply. i am trying to find an earpiece like this one, for my blackberry curve 8310 cell phone.

signal180.jpg

this website has one, but it is a 2.5"mm plug. i need a 3.5"mm plug.

http://www.planetheadset.com/Blackberry-accessories.php#signal

also here is a pic of the belt pouch hipster bag i am looking for:

jk3edh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom