Attendance

smk

Just got back, we were then 9/27 - 9/30. On 09/29, Monday night, we at 8:30 we walked onto Test Track, at 8:45 we walked onto Soarin, and got right back onto Soarin at 8:58. We usually go right before Illuminations, and always go at this same week of the year. We have never had this happen, so judging solely by this, attendance is down. Also at the second MNSSHP parade, we could walk up to any spot on Main St right before the Headless Horseman rode, and sit down anywhere. This also has never happened.
I, like many others have felt the pain of the economy BUT I am going in three weeks and couldn't be happier! I have saved and worked OT just to make this a comfortable trip without credit cards and I feel great about going. I am looking forward to the parade at MNSSHP and seeing close up the characters and headless horseman. In fact, I may upgrade to park hoppers just to take advantage of the low crowds. We only intended to get single day tickets but can go one day early and get park hoppers and really have a good time. I love MK and Epcot and did not intend to go to HS or AK but maybe now we will....I love walk ons.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom