News Atlanta Braves championship parade

Kamikaze

LOL Hey, there are at least 2 still there (for now) - and 1 retired hardcore legend.
Who's currently on the roster thats a known parks fan? Owens is the only one I can think of and his contract is soon over.

Foley doesn't have anything going with WWE currently, as evidenced by him being on DSOTR.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Who's currently on the roster thats a known parks fan? Owens is the only one I can think of and his contract is soon over.

Foley doesn't have anything going with WWE currently, as evidenced by him being on DSOTR.
Johnny Gargano. We saw him and his now-wife in the parks several years ago.

Chip Chipperson

Bliss is a huge WDW fan, too. She even has at least 1 Disney tattoo that she mentioned on an old WWE Network show. I think Foley still has a Legends contract but he's never been one to shy away from sharing his thoughts or stories regardless of whether or not Vince likes it, particularly if he thinks it needs to be said for the good of the company.

Cmdr_Crimson

Indeed. There are even some professional wrestlers with WWE who are huge WDW fans.
Could you imagine how bottle necked this would be now if they still filmed wrestling at front gate plaza to the studios...
Image from touringplans
WCWDisney61.jpg

Chip Chipperson

Could you imagine how bottle necked this would be now if they still filmed wrestling at front gate plaza to the studios...
Image from touringplans
WCWDisney61.jpg

Wow, I don't think I knew that was ever a thing until today. What a weird spot to place the set. If they did that now, there wouldn't be a bottleneck as much as people with their faces in their phones cluelessly walking through the ring to get to their first LL selection while vloggers stood ringside filming.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ye
Wow, I don't think I knew that was ever a thing until today. What a weird spot to place the set. If they did that now, there wouldn't be a bottleneck as much as people with their faces in their phones cluelessly walking through the ring to get to their first LL selection while vloggers stood ringside filming.
Yeah, WCW filmed some early Monday Nitro shows from the entrance to MGM. The memory of the timeline is a bit fuzzy but I think it was right after they signed Hogan, and he was filming ‘Thunder in Paradise’.

Kamikaze

Bliss is a huge WDW fan, too. She even has at least 1 Disney tattoo that she mentioned on an old WWE Network show. I think Foley still has a Legends contract but he's never been one to shy away from sharing his thoughts or stories regardless of whether or not Vince likes it, particularly if he thinks it needs to be said for the good of the company.
They're banned from DSOTR if they're under contract, Legends or not.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Yeah he was never charged with actually killing someone. nice try.
Lewis pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice to avoid being charged with murder. Even though he was Super Bowl MVP he was not invited to MK as all MVP every year are invited .

ImperfectPixie

Lewis pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice to avoid being charged with murder. Even though he was Super Bowl MVP he was not invited to MK as all MVP every year are invited .
According to what I read, he didn't actually kill anyone - his 2 friends did. As part of his plea deal, he testified against his friends, they went to trial and the jury decided there wasn't enough evidence to charge them with murder, so they got off on a self defense argument.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom