Astro Orbiter to get near 40 day rehab

Stitchfan712

NO!

Don't change the TTA spiel!!!! It's sci-fi futuristic and cool!

If they put Stitch on the TTA, then they should take him off the monorail, or something. UNLESS he is only going to be there as the TTA passes over SGE.

Then that's okay.

But if I have to hear Stitch for the entire TTA ride I'm going to be mad. I love Stitch, I love Stitch being visible in the parks, but ruining the sci-fi experience of the TTA by having Stitch on there for the full ride would be taking it too far!

They're overdoing it!

But again, if it's JUST for the part where the TTA passes over SGE, I'm cool with that. Nothing of importance is said in that area on the TTA so I'm fine with that being changed. That would be relevant to the park, actually. It makes sense.

but they cannot, should not, change the whole thing!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Stitchfan712 said:
NO!

Don't change the TTA spiel!!!! It's sci-fi futuristic and cool!

If they put Stitch on the TTA, then they should take him off the monorail, or something. UNLESS he is only going to be there as the TTA passes over SGE.

Then that's okay.

But if I have to hear Stitch for the entire TTA ride I'm going to be mad. I love Stitch, I love Stitch being visible in the parks, but ruining the sci-fi experience of the TTA by having Stitch on there for the full ride would be taking it too far!

They're overdoing it!

But again, if it's JUST for the part where the TTA passes over SGE, I'm cool with that. Nothing of importance is said in that area on the TTA so I'm fine with that being changed. That would be relevant to the park, actually. It makes sense.

but they cannot, should not, change the whole thing!
I agree.

But first they should advertise CoP on TTA. :D

WDWScottieBoy

I haven't touched AO since the planets stopped spinning. That's one less person on it.

Here's to hoping that they get the planets spinning after this long-awaited rehab!

head2toewinner

I've never been on it period. I have alwaqys thought about it but then be drawn to one of the E-Tickets near it. I don't think I have ever been on dumbo either or alladin.

tirian

I never went on AO because I considered it a kiddie ride, like Dumbo.
I'm much to proud to be seen on dumbo.
All right, you're really missing out on some of the best "soak-up-the-Magic-Kingdom-atmosphere" attractions in the MK. Ride Dumbo, and you feel like a little kid in one of their cheesy commercials. You get a great view of Fantasyland and a peek into the former 20K lagoon, too!

--brief moment of silence for 20K--:cry:

True, the ride's line can be ridiculously long for an essentially off-the-shelf attraction; but it's a classic, and it tends to immerse everyone into the Disney atmosphere.

As for AO, you need to ride it just for the sensation of hurtling through the air and watching Cinderella Castle fly by. Plus, the ride vehicle sides are pretty low, so you really feel like you're going to fall out (but you won't). Ride AO at night to get its full effect...but for the BEST journey through Tomorrowland, ride it at night when the planets are spinning again!

diddy_mouse

hear hear! :sohappy:

i'd love to see the Astro Orbiter complete with spinning planets! i remember the first time i saw it at night...that lightning was just plain cool. adds to the whole effect of Tomorrowland.

wdwjmp239

General Grizz said:
Are you saying you haven't seen the mass protests outside of the Magic Kingdom?! :eek: ;)

You know....

I thought that was the reason why I haven't been going to the Magic Kingdom alot these days.

If I'm going to spend $250+ dollars on an annual pass, I better get my money's worth! Let's see some spinnin' planets, there, bub!
:D :D :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom