Ask and Ye Shall Recieve

Thelazer

I think this is a kick ______ idea. The ride itself is there for all to enjoy during the day. No changes to it. Then at night, with proper warning it becomes something else.

How anyone can be upset at this idea is beyond me.

Sherm00

Thelazer said:
I think this is a kick ______ idea. The ride itself is there for all to enjoy during the day. No changes to it. Then at night, with proper warning it becomes something else.

How anyone can be upset at this idea is beyond me.

agreed sounds like an awesome idea, a way to update without changeing the origional. awesome awesome awesome.

Rosso11

This has to be one of the coolest ideas I have ever heard. Everyone wins, the original attraction stays intact, and we still get a great new version of pirates.

PurpleDragon

That is a great idea, I would definately fly out to Cali just to see that. However I would be surprised if it actually got approved, due to the "scare factor". But we'll see, WDC may surprise me.

stitchcastle

I love the idea but i don't want the pirates to "scare" at night, I still want those damn skeletons to be funny and entertaining with a "yo ho yo ho" background music

Figment1986

not bad idea.....

how about have a section where the "pirates" scare some boats... random effect... think IASW chucky style.... only on POTC.... and at night....

Legacy

stitchcastle said:
I love the idea but i don't want the pirates to "scare" at night, I still want those damn skeletons to be funny and entertaining with a "yo ho yo ho" background music
The pirates in Curse of the Black Pearl were "funny and entertaining?" :confused:

They would have to be at least intimidating in order to fit in with the feel of the movie.

PurpleDragon

Legacy said:
The pirates in Curse of the Black Pearl were "funny and entertaining?" :confused:

They would have to be at least intimidating in order to fit in with the feel of the movie.

Exactly!!

However there are two Black Pearl pirates that are silly and funny. The bald guy and the guy with the wooden eye. They could possibly be stuck in there for some comic relief. They could have the guys crawling around looking for the wooden eye.

Legacy

PurpleDragon said:
Exactly!!

However there are two Black Pearl pirates that are silly and funny. The bald guy and the guy with the wooden eye. They could possibly be stuck in there for some comic relief.
I'm sure they would be there... but I don't want them to be the only ones.

I want to see the BIG black pirate and the one with the dreadlocks.

PurpleDragon

Legacy said:
I'm sure they would be there... but I don't want them to be the only ones.

I want to see the BIG black pirate and the one with the dreadlocks.

Oh yeah, and Barbosa, no question!!!

I'm just saying that those guys would offer the sillyness stitchcastle was talking about.

Jerm

I am a DL person and I would be excited to see this happen especialy if they don't have to shut down PotC for a long old rehab to do it. What I would love to see is the last scene be Jack and Barbosa sword fighting like the PotC in Paris. Maybe have a split scene where it starts as them normal then you turn the the bend and they are the skeletons like on a turn table effect?

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom