as of tomorrow, may 6th no tempature screening and 3 foot distancing at univeral

buckeyegator

Original Poster
sorry i dont have the time to read every post in every thread to see if it was posted, a stand alone thread is not that big a deal,imo.

seascape

I hate the idea of temperature checks being eliminated. Eliminate masks and social distancing when Covid19 is over but keep the temperature checks. There are always sick people at the parks so if they keep the temperature requirement more people can stay healthy. I have given this advice to Disney in all their surveys and Six Flags too.

ifan

I hate the idea of temperature checks being eliminated. Eliminate masks and social distancing when Covid19 is over but keep the temperature checks. There are always sick people at the parks so if they keep the temperature requirement more people can stay healthy. I have given this advice to Disney in all their surveys and Six Flags too.
In theory yes - but does it actually work outdoors? In my city, we've found it 100% useless, especially in colder weather. The average temperature for someone entering a building in winter is...93 degrees F. Everyone is apparently dead and a zombie ;)

I'd be curious to know how many fevers they actually found. And even if they found some, what % of those were due to covid. So many other things can cause a temp spike. And since taking some advil/tylenol would allow these people in anyway...

Removing temp checks might even be beneficial because it will keep those entry lines moving more quickly and reduce close proximity bunching. All these decisions have so many variables.

Tom Morrow

They're also removing temperature checks and filling in all the seats on some rides like Hulk now.

Kind of annoying, because we're still not quite at the point where everything should be completely back to normal. But then again Universal has only paid lip service to the whole thing since October, so it's not surprising.

Bob Harlem

They're also removing temperature checks and filling in all the seats on some rides like Hulk now.

Kind of annoying, because we're still not quite at the point where everything should be completely back to normal. But then again Universal has only paid lip service to the whole thing since October, so it's not surprising.

Airlines have been filling entire rows now for weeks, so it's not that much of a stretch. Disney will be doing this too, shortly.

AEfx

It's the bolded part that is rather shocking to me. I would have thought Single Rider would be the last thing to return, yet apparently it is running at Hulk.

I would imagine that there are definitely folks who are being seated and then quite shocked when a stranger is then seated next to them, practically touching. I guess they are betting that if someone is willing to come to a theme park in the first place, they just must not care?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom