Artist Point or other

sbkline

Original Poster
I can't seem to find a menu for this restaraunt. Can someone hook me up?

Anyone eaten there? I am in a dilemna because there are so many places I would like to try, but of course, only so many nights of my stay. As of right now, here are the places we tentatively plan to eat next year:

Chef Mickey's (my wife's choice)
Alfredo's (both of our choice)
Garden Grill (my choice)
Coral Reef (my choice)
Tony's Town Square (both of our choice)
50's Prime Time Cafe (my wife's choice)

and yesterday, I added another day onto our trip, which added another restaraunt onto our dining plan. Tentatively, I picked Le Cellier, although I should look over my wife's picks and consider putting one of those on. The way we did it is we each wrote down a list of places we would like to try, then I looked at the lists side by side. The restaraunts that showed up on both of our lists automatically made the "final cut" and then I chose the remainder from both of our lists, based on which ones of hers she preferred the most. So if I scrap one of the above places, I would have to scrap one of my picks, or else I feel it unfair to scrap one of hers just to try another one of mine.

So I don't know which one to scrap, if I decide to eat at artist point. I have been wanting to try all of those EPCOT places each time we go, but we never have. So I hate to go to WDW and come home again without having tried them. But as a buddy pointed out, when he goes, he tries to avoid steak because he can get that anywhere anytime up here. He feels like he is in Florida and should eat things you can't eat everyday. I think there is some merit to that, so as much as I love my steak, maybe I should forgo Le Cellier in favor of someplace where I can try something totally different. I mean, how many places can I go and try Buffalo? So I'm wondering if that's what I should do. How do the rest of you feel about AP?

I also wonder if it would be nice to explore another part of WDW that I wouldn't ordinarilly go to. As it stands now, we'll be going into EPCOT at least 4 different times, since there are 4 restaraunts on our list there to eat at. So maybe I should try Artist Point so I can see another part of WDW.

sbkline

Original Poster
Well, I just checked the list of signature restaraunts and AP was on it. So forget about that one. :(

What about Boma? Is it any good?

Lanipie

I highly suggest Le Cellier

It's much more than just steak.

Another great one is Raglan Road at Pleasure Island DTD area

sarajo

If you go to allearsnet.com, they have pretty much any menu, from any restaurant on property. Maybe that will help you with your dilemma.

ENJOY!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom