Art of Walt Disney World Resort book - Jeff Kurtti

VentureIntoAdventure

Original Poster
Word around the internet is that this book was sold at WDW for $59+ a few years ago??

Well, i have desperately been seeking this book. Unfortunately, it is being sold at the stupid high price of $900.

I don't know what to do really tbh i guess my last resort was to ask a kind soul here for any information about the book. ............Perhaps even posting the concept art here :angelic::angelic: if not, maybe providing a description of all the concept art in the book? I would actually greatly appreciate that a whole lot :) :) :)

aladdin2007

Word around the internet is that this book was sold at WDW for $59+ a few years ago??

Well, i have desperately been seeking this book. Unfortunately, it is being sold at the stupid high price of $900.

I don't know what to do really tbh i guess my last resort was to ask a kind soul here for any information about the book. ............Perhaps even posting the concept art here :angelic::angelic: if not, maybe providing a description of all the concept art in the book? I would actually greatly appreciate that a whole lot :):):)

The book, which is beautiful and full of lavish concept art like its Disneyland counterpart, went out of print several years ago and has been highly collectible since. I think originally it sold at the parks for $49.95. Its worth a higher price if you can find a used to new copy, but yeah 900 is a stretch lol. Keep searching though one could pop up online somewhere at any time with a different or better price depending on condition etc etc. I don't have any photos but could type up the official description from the dust jacket when I have a bit more time if you like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom