Art of Disney at Main Street Cinema

TomorrowlandTyler

The Cinema did open today as the Art of Disney.
So many nice things in there that it would be so nice to be able to afford, so I didn't stay in there long.

Figment82

I think it really sucks! I enjoyed the cinema the way it was. Just another way for them to make A buck I suppose.:mad:

You enjoyed it being a small gift shop and VMK advertisement? :confused: In my opinion, this is a big step upwards - DL has a similar store on their Main Street and it is very nicely done.

Captain Hank

I think it really sucks! I enjoyed the cinema the way it was. Just another way for them to make A buck I suppose.:mad:
It's better than being Virtual Magic Kingdom central, which it's been for the last several years. It hasn't been an honest-to-goodness cinema for a while now.

Grumpy-Fan

You enjoyed it being a small gift shop and VMK advertisement? :confused: In my opinion, this is a big step upwards - DL has a similar store on their Main Street and it is very nicely done.
It`s been about 15 years since I was last in the cinema or at the world for that matter. I didn`t realize they had changed it. My bad. Going 2nd. week in Feb., can`t wait!

jmuboy

Original Poster
If anyone has inside pics of the new store please post them. I'm interested to see if its as nice as Disneyana at DL. Plus I am so happy to have VMK evicted from the 1900's era Main St.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom