Art of Animation

dsdmbU2

We're coming in late Jan. Does anyone know how close you can get to the Art of Animation Resort(s) construction? Would love to take a few minutes to get a quick peep at how things are coming along. Thanks.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
At the end of the generation gap bridge there are some benches. I stood on those and peeked around the wall and got some pictures and a nice look.

Upvote 0

MSaboCLBR

What did they end up doing with the buildings that were started and half built? Did they tear them down and start over or finish what was there. I remember some discussion here about what kind of shape they were n and if they could even use them after sitting out in the elements for 10 years.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What did they end up doing with the buildings that were started and half built? Did they tear them down and start over or finish what was there. I remember some discussion here about what kind of shape they were n and if they could even use them after sitting out in the elements for 10 years.
They were completed. No idea if what, if anything had to be done to them to be used, but the were definitively not demolished.

Upvote 0

dsdmbU2

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. I knew we wouldn't be able to get right up close but still wanted to hear from others who have been over there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom