Art of Animation room location question.

LisMol

Original Poster
I’ve been reading about the possibility of requesting specific buildings and wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

We’ll be staying in the Little Mermaid Rooms and would like to be closer to buses and ideally not want a view of the parking lot

Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
All of the Little Mermaid section is pretty far from the buses, but buildings 7 & 9 are closer than building 8. Buildings 9 and 8 would both have a fair amount of rooms that face the parking lot. Building 7 would be your best bet for closest to the buses AND no parking lot views.

MichiganDisneyDad4

Below was from Captain America when I asked the same question...see below. Hope this helps.

Request a Southwest room in Building 7 or a South room in Building 9 to be as close as possible to the center of the resort. The Mermaid rooms are the furthest at the resort, but definitely not far enough where I'd consider it a problem.

beachlover4444

Cars land is to the right of animation hall, Nemo and the cool pool is in front of animation hall and Lion King is to the left exiting animation hall. You go past Lion King to get to the 3 buildings for Little Mermaid. The mermaid rooms are similar to the pop century rooms. I have stayed in Lion King suite, great room, large. Also stayed twice at Pop in renovated rooms, adequate but smaller but they make the most of the space. Mermaid is the farthest from the Bus and Animation hall but those rates are usually less than the other 3 areas.

disneyfirstLJ

I always request building 9, 1st floor, close to transportation. There is a short cut through the back side of Lion King by the parking lot to get to the buses and main building. Building 9 is the best location for the short cut.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom