Art of animation cells.

irish_man

Original Poster
Has anyone got details of the list of the limited edition cells? As far as I know, the last one painted was Lady & the tramp. I received a letter recently showing other releases, one particular one to catch my eye was ONLY available at Epcot. I lost the letter ( and the web site address) and all details. I've a friend going to WDW soon and would very much like to add it to my collection.

Any help greatly appreciated

Bud Fox

Im a collector. The one at Epcot is called Around the World featuring Mickey Mouse. Limited to 1500 I think. I have asked previously here who collected the cels but dont think anyone responded. You have any questions feel free to ask me. Us Irish have to stick together right:ROFLOL: :lol:

Magic Freak

Hi, I am a cast member at MGM and they just released a new 75th Anniversary Goofy Cel. It is amazing. They will also be releasing a new Pirate Mickey cel towards the beginning of summer. Hope this helps.

Bud Fox

Ihave the goofy cel and it is very nice.I ordered the pirates cel also.I deal with some very nice people at the MGM store who are very helpful :)

irish_man

Original Poster
Im a collector. The one at Epcot is called Around the World featuring Mickey Mouse. Limited to 1500 I think. I have asked previously here who collected the cels but dont think anyone responded. You have any questions feel free to ask me. Us Irish have to stick together right:ROFLOL: :lol:

Do you happen to know where in Epcot its available? I hope to get my friend to pick one up for me.

I started of with just one cell , bought as a keep sake from our honeymoon. Then MGM added us to their mailing list, and now we're addaicted! One I haven't got but would dearly love is i thnk called filmstrip Mickey. Seen one on ebay once, but the price went wayyyy to high for my liking.

srd1969

I Have them all. The Epcot cel was available at both the Animation Gallery at MGM and the Art of Disney store at Epcot at the end of Feb. when I was there. The POTC cel release party I think is June 16th at MGM (I just got the postcard in the mail). There will be like 500 released for the POTC event that coincides with the movie opening at the end of May and then a second release for the MGM version. For more info on the studio series, www.disneygallery.com.

WDWFigment

Yeah, some of that stuff is really great. Looks like I'll have another big fig if I can find one of the skeletons in the art of disney store...I wonder if it will sell out the first day it's available?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom