Art and Design Colleges

abreadcrumboi

I saw a post by abreadcrumboi asking what colleges disney scouts at and no one answered. I would really like to know this as well so if anyone could help!​

i found out that disney recruits from columbus college of art and design (ccad), but it is mainly for animation .. when i was visiting ccad i saw some of the movies that the recruited students had helped work on: Aladdin, Hunchback of notre dame, and Beauty and the Beast just to name a few... they had an entire wall full of movies (not all of them were Disney movies) , but i can't seem to remember the rest.

Also, in my quest for finding colleges that will help me become an imagineer, I have come to the conclusion that to become an imagineer it is a good idea to go to a college that specializes in the area in which you would like to pursue as a Disney Imagineer. I think that there could still be special colleges that Disney looks at, but i have not been able to find any yet. So, if anyone happens to have anymore info on this subject please inform me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom