ARR Scare rating

crazycalf

The scariest part is the start. Since it is all inside you won't see the ride while you are waiting on line just the start. It is also dark inside, so unless you've been on it before you won't know where the loops are.

It is pretty tame as far as coasters go. But if you don't like BTM or Space Mountain, you probably won't like RNRC.

crazycalf

Tip: if you go on, keep you head back against the headrest so you don't bang it. It kinda hurts if you do hit your head, I've done it before.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
crazymatrix_gal said:
I know this is a silly question but, how scary is A. Rockin' Rollercoaster? Im a scaredy cat and not a fan of up-side down rides. Should I ride it? Thanks!:wave:

Whats the A for?

Ride is Rock'n Rollercoaster.

And it is a great ride, nothing to be scared of.

aimster

I'm a major coaster freak and I like Rock & Roller Coaster alot. My only gripe is it's too short! But rockin' out to Aerosmith while riding is alot of fun. I've done some hilarious on-ride photo poses int he past. Been too chicken to buy them though. :lol:

diddy_mouse

i was more nervous about the launch more than anything when i rode it the first time. once you get over that, its a truly *awesome* ride! also, my love of aerosmith helped and made the ride so much better. i look foward to it when i go back in oct. i'm sure you'll like it! :cool:

P.S. the first time i rode, we ended up in the back car :dazzle: which was *not* what i had in mind...still it was a rockin good time!

Narthex

Yeah the back car is the most thrilling car of the ride. Its more rough than the rest of the limo-rollercoaster train. I recommend first time riders to sit in the first three cars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom