Arendelle Village expansion (Frozen) update watch.

PiratesMansion

They built the railroad dioramas in the original administration buildings. Theoretically there's nothing stopping them from doing the same thing now with Star Wars Land and the upcoming FL expansion.

amjt660

I would argue that the original MK park in Tokyo was a good step or two below the 2 American MK parks that preceded it when it opened several months after EPCOT in 1983. To this day, and after many additions and expansions, it still has numerous spots that illustrate how conservative and risk averse OLC and Disney were with that park back in the 80s.
But they have an amazing Poohs Hunny Hunt ride and the new Monsters Inc dark ride is good too

Max

Old Mouseketeer

Why don't they just build backstage facilities and offices on upper floors of attractions?

This question is especially apt with respect to DCA. Why isn't the back of RSR fronting Katella faced with a multi-story office building? Why is the Neighborhood Cafe above ground and not in a basement? Why are there no banqueting facilities on a second floor instead of using the empty sound stages. Grand Californian is beautiful, but takes up a huge footprint on the East side of DL Drive.

D.Silentu

I had thought to ask this on the Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway thread, but on reflection this seemed a more appropriate place. The original post on the former topic implied that the Frozen ride is no longer in the cards for Disneyland. I'm curious as to the state of this rumor.

Sped2424

Original Poster
I hope Frozen is forgotten. Can they Let it go?
Nice pun never seen it before. As for Frozen haven't seen any updates on it and would be curious to see if the project is still alive. If the sequel is any indication in 2019 my guess is yes??

jmuboy

Nice pun never seen it before. As for Frozen haven't seen any updates on it and would be curious to see if the project is still alive. If the sequel is any indication in 2019 my guess is yes??

My guess is a TT / FL expansion in the back corner of TT/ FL theater area is 4th on the list of expansion projects after SWL, parking/hotel, Marvel in DCA. Balancing DCA and creating more headliner attractions in that park to balance SWL is priority over adding more big draw attractions to DL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom