Are you running PHM? Even if your not.......

Mandyb4

Original Poster
I want to say congrats to all the princesses ( and princes) that signed up for the Princess Half marathon. It should be a blast! I have to say even if you are not signed up to run, don't under estimate the power of being a spectator at a Run Disney event. I was a spectator for many years before I worked up the confidence to run. Watching my sister run was one of the most exhilerating experiences ever! Please share this with all those folks who will be watching you race.

http://fairytalesandfitness.blogspot.com/2013/03/disney-princess-half-marathon-weekend_27.html

YoungNY

I really wanted to do it, but I don't think I'm going to make it. I think I'm gonna have to settle or the 5k instead.

JillC LI

Watching my sister run a 10K race in 1995 as part of her training for the NYC Marathon was the impetus for me to take up running myself. I haven't stopped running since. I ran the NYC Marathon myself in 2005, and she cheered me on from the sidelines.

Mandyb4

Original Poster
I really wanted to do it, but I don't think I'm going to make it. I think I'm gonna have to settle or the 5k instead.
Please don't feel like you are "settling" for the 5K race. It's a fantastic race! I've done several Disney 5K races before i had the courage to register for the half marathon!

Mandyb4

Original Poster
Watching my sister run a 10K race in 1995 as part of her training for the NYC Marathon was the impetus for me to take up running myself. I haven't stopped running since. I ran the NYC Marathon myself in 2005, and she cheered me on from the sidelines.
See, sisters can be inspiring! Sometimes watching the ones you love run a race is just as fantastic as running one your self. ( sometimes even better)!

I really enjoyed reading your blog about your sister's race. It also gave me more insight into the course, etc. I'm planning on 2015 to give me plenty of time to prepare. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom