Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Just seeing it so they will make the ride at AK

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

james4023464

Original Poster
Who's siked about Reign of Fire, it comes out in less than 2 weeks:D I know I am going to see it, the first day it comes out.

Lance

I am glad you put that last choice up there...

I would say 75% is me just seeing it so it can do well and we can maybe get a RoF attraction.

Then, the 25% is me really pumped up to see it.

MKCustodial

Now that I have seen the trailers with more attention, I think it'll be good. But I have no idea when we're getting it down here.

Stitchaholic

OMG!!! i loved it!!! is a good movie!!! i probably wont be going to see it again or buy the DVD but is a good movie to see it once and if u like it buy the DVD i might buy it but it not my kind of movie to buy, but is a defently good movie to watch in the theather!!! defently worth your bucks! this is another hit for Disney Own Touchstone! :)

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by Stitchaholic
OMG!!! i loved it!!! is a good movie!!! i probably wont be going to see it again or buy the DVD but is a good movie to see it once and if u like it buy the DVD i might buy it but it not my kind of movie to buy, but is a defently good movie to watch in the theather!!! defently worth your bucks! this is another hit for Disney Own Touchstone! :)
can't wait to see it:D

Rider

Originally posted by Lance
I am glad you put that last choice up there...

I would say 75% is me just seeing it so it can do well and we can maybe get a RoF attraction.

Then, the 25% is me really pumped up to see it.

Same here.

james4023464

Original Poster
On one of my local sites, they gave Reign of Fire a B- rating. I am pretty happy with that they said the movie was a fast paced action film.

MKCustodial

Well, it finally started down here this weekend. I went in not expecting much, and didn't even tell Julia anything about it. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it was good entertainment. The dragons are amazing, and the movie as a whole looks beautiful, great photography, even though it has a Mad Max feel to it. All in all, I think I'll be getting the DVD.

Did anyone notice if there were any major differences between the male and female dragons? When I thought about comparing, it was too late... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom