are you a disney shopaholic?

macsmom

My bathroom is done in Disney and so is my computer room. My living room is half Disney/half Coke. My Disney stuff makes me happy. A haopy me equals....well, a happy me. Not alot of my friends have what I call "the Disney magic".

danna

next trip - October, 2007

Dagger

well, she sure wasn't having a magical day...:mad:

hehehe

Also, that dog is adorable because the ears look like MM himself =)

I recently purchased the It's A Small World cookie jar and Monorail Salt N Pepper shakers. Let's not even start on my daughter's clothing and toys. I even bought the Disney paint for kids (Baby Roo FYI) because I am such a sucker.

Luckily, my fiance's mother actually has Little Mermaid Lithographs as her main kitchen decor and mine is the one who took me to WDW dozens of times as a child... so the family is used to it! lol

summergirl32

My bedroom is done in Disney princesses. Since we could not find a princess comforter in king size, my Mom and Grandmother made one for me for Christmas last year. They also bought a couple of Cinderella rugs and made pillow shams to cover the pillows. There is a disney picture on every wall and figurines strategically placed. My husband says he does not mind as long he gets to sleep with the Snow White pillow.
Every trip, we spend at least $800 on Disney souvenirs. I love the Disney outlet stores especially the one in St. Augustine. Last year, I did all of my Christmas shopping there. Most of our friends and family are not Disney lovers but were too gracious to complain about their gifts!

mighty mouse

I am the same way. With the exception of work uniforms, all my shirts, tees, sweatshirts are Disney. Every trip, I bring home at least 5 new shirts along with posters, coffee mugs, photo frames, snow globes and any other thing that catches my eye. In every room of my house, there is something from Disney. I've often joked and said that my check should be direct deposited into Disney's account because they're going to get it anyway. The World of Disney and The Art of Disney are must stops whenever I'm at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom