are you a disney shopaholic?

figment1985

Original Poster
Okay so I am moving into a new apartment very soon, and I just went nuts (today is payday) on disney bathroom accessories........ are any of you like this? When that wonderful day rolls around, do you buy disney stuff? OR...when you are at Disney World do you buy a ton of souvenirs?? This addiction is going to make me broke when I start grad school in January... ahhhh.

mouselvrmom

Yes!! It seems that I just keep accumulating more and more disney stuff & the more I get, the more I want. My sister in law not so nicely stated that it look like disney threw up in my house.:( But I don't think that it is that bad.

nmj91385

On an avg. trip to Disney I spend 500+ on myself. This does not include food or anything other than souveniors for myself. My entire kitchen is disney, and every year I buy at least one new picture frame. My house has been overtaken by all these frames through the years. I also collect the WDCC figurines, so I buy at least one of those while I am there as well. My hutch is jammed back.

mouselvrmom

On an avg. trip to Disney I spend 500+ on myself. This does not include food or anything other than souveniors for myself. My entire kitchen is disney, and every year I buy at least one new picture frame. My house has been overtaken by all these frames through the years. I also collect the WDCC figurines, so I buy at least one of those while I am there as well. My hutch is jammed back.

I love it!:) I'm from minnesota too!

figment1985

Original Poster
...well.. my dog's name is mickey... so you know he has to have all the accessories.....

1344522263_l.jpg

Aurora_25

Let's put it this way, My Daughter's room is pink with the disney princesses everywhere (her wall, the comforter, the sheets...and so on) My son's room is Buzz Lightyear - comforter, sheets, lamps, wall hangings (you get the idea), the "playroom" has lithographs all over the walls of different Disney movies, my DH's office has the monorail going around the whole wall and he has a poster or the old 20,000 leauges under the sea ride. I have some of the precious moments figures that Ensco and Disney came out with, I have some of the Lennox large figures that Disney has, Not to mention all the clothes we all wear that have characters on them.

Forgot to add- my kids bathroom is all winnie the pooh, and our kitchen has most of the Mickey stuff you can buy at WDW.

Stitch69

I have a disney room in my house. I collect Animation cels and Big figs. I have over 50 of the big friends- they take up alot of room- I call it my laughin place.

KyleLauren

My whole house is Disney Disney Disney. My bedroom is painted to look exactly like Andy's room in Toy Story. (I have all of his toys, too!) I'm 25. lol!!

Nay

I'm a winnie-the-pooh fan but love anything disney. I've been collecting the antenna toppers recently but my largest collection is mini bean bag plush poohs - I have 118 so far...and still going...:king:

DisneyDragon

For me, it's mostly media that I purchase - Books, CDs, DVDs.

I don't think there's many Disney-related books that I don't own and haven't read; especially on the business side.

I have a number of cels and posters though.

tink rules

Shopping at WDW is half the fun of my vacation!!!! I budget $ just for this and I love to look through all the stuff and see what I want to get this time. I love to collect the earings and even sent my best friend to her High School Reunion wearing my drop down Tinkerbell earings!!!

davinakb

We're a Disney family. My sister has an adorable Tigger bathroom. I have so many DVDs and such that people always want to know how old my children are, to which, I have none. Almost all of my tees and sweatshirts were bought at WDW. Lots of picture frames, candles. Several bags, shoes, watches, ballcaps. My favorite Disney item is probably the Mickey office desk set (stapler, business card holder, etc.) some friends gave me.

figment1985

Original Poster
If I started buying items for my desk... I know I'd then start going overboard.... right now I am working towards a really nice bedset and wall decor.. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom