Are We Crazy?!?!

ncstate7991

We just booked our third trip to WDW for 2011!

Trip 1, March: We were flying to Tampa to visit friends for 5 nights, and maybe go to MK for one day. Our friends were transferred back to NC three weeks before our trip, and it was going to cost way too much to change plane tickets, so we went to Disney.

Trip 2, September: This trip had been planned for about a year. Went with grandparents for a week. In March we purchased season tickets because we already knew about this trip.

After our trip in March, we bought DVC points via resale at BWV. DW and I were talking about how much we need to take a trip without our two girls. SW had a sale this week that would allow us to fly to MCO for $120/person roundtrip. We were able to use 22 DVC points for two nights at Jambo House, and because we have annual passes the airfare (and food) would be our only expense. It would be difficult to find a hotel at the beach or mountains for a long weekend at this price.

So, we are going to WDW for our third time in 9 months in December! We are excited, but family thinks we have lost our mind. So, are we crazy?!?!

desertrat

We bought annual passes in May and our spending a total of 32 days at disney from May 2011 to 2012. Crazy? Maybe? I figure I might as well get my most out of the Annual passes.

Upvote 0

Ktcupcake11

You're not crazy at all!!! Took my bf for his 2nd trip ever, I've been there tons, in March. We then went to Disneyland in June for our anniversary. Then we ran the Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon at the beginning of October. Last week, we booked our fourth Disney trip this year for December. Really excited and definately not crazy!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom