Are TimeKeeper and Carousel of Progress Open?

KingBobCat

Original Poster
So... my family and I are taking a trip to WDW 2/27 to 3/4/04. Does anyone know if Timekeeper and/or Carousel of Progress are open during this time, considering that Alien Encounter is now closed? :wave:

se8472

When I was last there CoP was still running but Timekeeper had stopped. Seeing that it is still slow season I don't think timekeeper will be coming back up, in fact it would not surpise me if CoP came down again.

civileng68

Account Suspended
hmmm

you know, I love carousel of progress and think it's a shame that they dont open it up more. There's nothing worse in a park than seeing perfectly good attractions closed for no reason, other than price (which is even worse of a reason).

Out of all the times Iv'e been, the last time was the first time I've ever seen Carousel of Progress, it was the only time it's ever been open while im there.

bears163

i guess we have to pay more for a ticket so they can close some attractions to save money and to pay that theif (eisner). that makes a whole lot of sense.

Defend10

As usual, Timekeeper will now be down except for seasonal (no dates yet announced, at least to my knowledge) and CoP will remain open for daily operation until otherwise is announced. Mickey's Star Traders, set up inside the TK queue, is also closed for the time being, the main shop is going under rehab now, and the TK portion is closed too.

jborda87

I usually take my vacation to Disney in March and both times I have been there both Timekeepers and Carosel of Progress have both been open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom