Are these pins really rare?

docdebbi

a pin is worth what you are willing to pay for it
that said, there is a different forum on this site just for pin trading info, scroll down below this forum title, they will know a lot more than me which are valuable and which are not
i have paid a fortune to get one from a party that i attended and forgot to pick it up, sure it wasn't worth what i paid, but i wanted it...........so i paid.

CheekBoys

Original Poster
a pin is worth what you are willing to pay for it
that said, there is a different forum on this site just for pin trading info, scroll down below this forum title, they will know a lot more than me which are valuable and which are not
i have paid a fortune to get one from a party that i attended and forgot to pick it up, sure it wasn't worth what i paid, but i wanted it...........so i paid.
I don't see that anywhere. Can you give me the link?

docdebbi

on the main tab "forums" here, scroll wwwaaayyy down past the walt disney world section that this thread is in, to one in orange that says walt disney company, the last section there is "disney merchandise, pin trading and collectibles"

CheekBoys

Original Poster
on the main tab "forums" here, scroll wwwaaayyy down past the walt disney world section that this thread is in, to one in orange that says walt disney company, the last section there is "disney merchandise, pin trading and collectibles"
Thanks!

Chrononymous

Those pins are strange...never seen them before.
What the heck is actually in those things?
Random pieces of the rides before refurbs?
Bits of chewing gum left in the queue by guests?

CheekBoys

Original Poster
Those pins are strange...never seen them before.
What the heck is actually in those things?
Random pieces of the rides before refurbs?
Bits of chewing gum left in the queue by guests?
The Splash Mountain one is a piece of the Brer Rabbit animatronic, the Pirates one is a piece of fur from the dog in the fire scene, and the Haunted Mansion one is of a piece of one of the hitchhiking ghosts.

baloofigment14

The splash mountain one is from the first series of piece of disney history pins from 2005. The pins from the first series used to go for a lot on ebay, up to $100 or more, but now the demand for them has gone down, and go for a lot less now. Hope that helped a little. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

CheekBoys

Original Poster
The splash mountain one is from the first series of piece of disney history pins from 2005. The pins from the first series used to go for a lot on ebay, up to $100 or more, but now the demand for them has gone down, and go for a lot less now. Hope that helped a little. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
I already ordered the Splash Mountain one for $40. Thanks anyway!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom