Are there any Snow White updates?

RU42

Original Poster
I believe the last rumors I heard was special viewings happening in late February. Are there any updates? If someone hears something definitive please post here.

Thanks

RU

xfkirsten

I heard that soft openings were supposed to start today... haven't heard whether theye have yet, or not! Just another reason to go after class on Friday! :)

As for the special viewings, the only ones I know of are the ones Feb 23-27, the last show of the evening there's free reserved seating anda free gift for passholders, but you gotta register ahead of time (starting the 13th, i think) at the passholder website.

-Kirsten

xfkirsten

Ah! I can answer my own question! Just saw on another board that the first showing was held today! The person who reported it said she thought it was incredible, one of the best shows Disneyland's had, and certainly the best of the Fantasyland Theater stuff (not that that's too difficult ;))

-Kirsten

crescent_moon

This is so exciting! I wonder if they decided to stick with the original storyline or if they changed it up a bit... I hope we can find out more soon. :)

MarioMagic15

head on over to disneyforever.com and mouseinfo.com for some great photos and audio clips of the new Snow White show, the Magic Mirror looks AWESOME! I really can't wait for this show, it looks to be really great. The music is wonderful too. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom