Are there any rumors or information about the return of runDisney events?

pdude81

Original Poster
"The event information has since been removed from the runDisney website, but if the screenshot is correct, the event will be returning January 6 – 12. Registration will open on Tuesday, July 20, at 10am ET."
As the pp said, it looks like dates will be one off from last year so possibly slight revision coming. Good to see registration coming though.

Anything about W&D or shouldwe assume virtual?

GimpYancIent

In a way it seems the run Disney side of the house is gun shy to adverse reaction from the Doom and Gloom folks. I say run Disney will be inundated w fans filling up any and all events that get announced as fast as registrations open. Stand by for sell outs! I will be breaking in some new Brooks!

pdude81

Original Poster
In a way it seems the run Disney side of the house is gun shy to adverse reaction from the Doom and Gloom folks. I say run Disney will be inundated w fans filling up any and all events that get announced as fast as registrations open. Stand by for sell outs! I will be breaking in some new Brooks!
At this point I'd just like to see what they do for Wine and Dine. I'd like to think they have a scaled down version and keep it, but not a huge moneymaker. Pretty sure I'll be ok for the marathon in January, if they keep the same dates.

GimpYancIent

At this point I'd just like to see what they do for Wine and Dine. I'd like to think they have a scaled down version and keep it, but not a huge moneymaker. Pretty sure I'll be ok for the marathon in January, if they keep the same dates.
Yesssss Bring This Back!
1625001701507.png

GimpYancIent

That would probably be cool at night. Although having everybody be sweaty at the after party probably wasn't that fun. Haven't tried it yet either way
Last event was at the normal still nocturnal start time of pre-dawn. Cruised the event, cleaned up, enjoyed wining and dining the rest of the day then after party too. A long happy day. Aches and pains did not set in until the next day.

pdude81

Original Poster
Yeah, looks like they aren't doing the early registrations for those. Very interesting.

I wonder if the participant numbers will be a lot less.

DomVF07

I think this will be very limited in registrations. This is their “test” to normalcy if you will. I find it extremely interesting about the club runDisney early registration though not shocking. Also yet another perk for passholders possibly gone. I hope I’m wrong……but also so excited OMG! Finally!! Let’s goooo!!!!

pdude81

Original Poster
Any shot at a course change for the 50th through the castle for all races? They keep promoting and teasing us with these short clips through MK. Just a shot in the dark…..or more wishful thinking 😬
I assume they would keep as close to the usual courses as possible, other than the new "surprise" one. You risk angering repeat customers by switching up their favorite races. This is just speculation on my part

GimpYancIent

Any shot at a course change for the 50th through the castle for all races? They keep promoting and teasing us with these short clips through MK. Just a shot in the dark…..or more wishful thinking 😬
With all the road construction that has occurred I am sure the courses will not be the same as in the past.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom