Are the discounts out for the month of October for hotels yet?? for annual passholder

docdebbi

came out last night. but according to the agent i spoke to, the general public discount i have right now is better than the ap rate. i told him that this had never happened to me before, was he sure? he stated he was absolutely sure after comparing them. i asked what percentage i had at the general public discount rate and what they were offering for AP rate, he said, they never give you a percentage, just new price.
so, i guess there's no advantage to AP which i buy just as much for the room discount as the days it hold ( i only go about 10 days a year)

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
came out last night. but according to the agent i spoke to, the general public discount i have right now is better than the ap rate. i told him that this had never happened to me before, was he sure? he stated he was absolutely sure after comparing them. i asked what percentage i had at the general public discount rate and what they were offering for AP rate, he said, they never give you a percentage, just new price.
so, i guess there's no advantage to AP which i buy just as much for the room discount as the days it hold ( i only go about 10 days a year)

Are you sure? The AP section of the official site only gives dates until 10/1.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

i just believed what he told me. he said, "including october". but i was not all that impressed with him. guess he figures oct 1 includes october. sorry, didin't mean to mislead you.
as you can tell, i was also not impressed with the discount offered. don't hold your breath for a great one.

Upvote 0

LilSuzy

When I called I was only given a percentage discount....nothing more. I was told to wait until possibly end of August for rates for October offered to the general public.

Upvote 0
The AP rates that are out for travel through 10/1 are bad. I can't verify this because I didn't do it myself, but I read on another board that someone saved only around 28% on the Poly in September. That's a lot lower than it used to be. If you got in on the general public discounts earlier this year, it was a better deal.

I'm hoping we'll see more discounts come out for Oct - Dec right after the 4th. This is when this time period came out last year and then in August, they announced discounts for much of the following year. I just wonder if Disney truly is done playing around with discounts? I do think we'll see something (they've already offered it in the UK) but it's anyone's guess how much.

Upvote 0
Rates are terrible for AP holders. Like last winter, this Sept we received a better rate with the general public. I was trying to see if AP rate was better and I could not even get a price for POR or POFQ, only rate I could get was for King Rooms or Pirate Rooms at CBR.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom