Are all Park Hopper Tickets the same?

flynnibus

Premium Member
So you dismiss the numbers, but you didn't substantiate your counter claim with anything other than conjecture. Let me give you some conjecture of my own since you don't want to hear about record numbers. You're underestimating the power of Disney. Are you ever around kids? Disney is still getting to its target audience at a very, very early age.

The choices about P&R tickets is not on par with the conglomerate multi-channel promotion that is TWDC. I'm talking about P&R, as are these discussions, not hinged on Disney's success or not in leveraging cable and studios. Disney Channel synergy won't hide customer sat issues in the parks.

These concepts are not new... it's how Disney got here in the first place. Previously it was radio, TV, print, and film.. now.. it's cable, music, online, and film. Sorry, this is not some new brainchild of the current management.

This was all created decades ago. The last big save was with Eisner in the 80s pulling the company out of it's 70s funk. The expansion of the 2000s into ABC/ESPN were the winners out of many failures... and now we are in the conglomerate phase of buying and operating other major brands (Marvel, etc).

Getting back to the real conversation here, instead of your tangent into how TWDC is being led, the P&R division has a identity based on excelling in customer service and satisfaction. It's bad business to throw that away in an effort to optimize revenue at the expense of your own identity.

Seabasealpha1

and if park hopper tickets had wings they wouldn't bump their posterior when they hop...

ww.jpg

Totally random I know...just kinda popped in there...and no...I didn't learn my english from watching all the "Police Academy" movies...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom