Are Alice and Wonderland Characters Still Meeting at MK?

disneyfan295

Original Poster
I have been checking the MDE app recently and I noticed that the White Rabbit and Alice are not listed on the character list for the MK characters. I know that there are problems with the app sometimes, so I didn't know if this was a glitch or if they really aren't meeting anymore. I heard they got rid of Wendy because A&E needed some more friends. I just hope that Alice didn't go the same way because the Alice in Wonderland characters have great interactions. Does anyone have any information on this?

Cmdr_Crimson

Hopefully it's just a glitch

It's Not a Glitch!
tumblr_mhomjb58ai1qf3vv5o2_250.gif

asianway

I have been checking the MDE app recently and I noticed that the White Rabbit and Alice are not listed on the character list for the MK characters. I know that there are problems with the app sometimes, so I didn't know if this was a glitch or if they really aren't meeting anymore. I heard they got rid of Wendy because A&E needed some more friends. I just hope that Alice didn't go the same way because the Alice in Wonderland characters have great interactions. Does anyone have any information on this?
They're on the app right now. Should be there another month or two at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom