APs and Fast passes

mike45248

Original Poster
I am purchasing myself and the family AP passes this year, but we are staying off property. I know the window to make the FP selection is 30 days and on site it is 60 days. Can I book a room only reservation with my AP for one night and make the FP reservations? It would be worth while to be able to make them 60 days instead of 30 days.

DisneyJoe

I am purchasing myself and the family AP passes this year, but we are staying off property. I know the window to make the FP selection is 30 days and on site it is 60 days. Can I book a room only reservation with my AP for one night and make the FP reservations? It would be worth while to be able to make them 60 days instead of 30 days.
Sometimes. Disney has put some rules in their system to try to keep a check on this behavior.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You may be able to book two days worth of fastpasses (for “arrival” and “departure” days) using your APs, but anything longer than that the system will forbid since you will no longer be “on site” and APers not staying on site have to wait until 30 days out.

BTW, not condoning your plan.

correcaminos

You may be able to book two days worth of fastpasses (for “arrival” and “departure” days) using your APs, but anything longer than that the system will forbid since you will no longer be “on site” and APers not staying on site have to wait until 30 days out.

BTW, not condoning your plan.
This... You only get 60 days for the number of days you are on site. You cannot do more than 2 60 days out. APs are also restricted to 7 days if not on-site in any 30 day window. If you try to do more than 7 you'll be shut out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom