April trip help

Teddy1

Good morning. We are leaving for Disney in 18 days. Can' wait. Has anyone heard about lost luggage using Magical Express? There have been so many news reports about airlines and lost luggage I am getting nervous. I know if the airline looses it, it is not Disney's fault but I may not know about it until quite late as we will be in a park all day. (We arrive in Orlando at 8:30 a.m.) Does anyone know if the luggage is lost, will Disney let you know? Also, are the lines waiting for Magical Express really long? About how long before you get on the bus? Any help and suggestions you can give me will be appreciated.

Teddy1 said:
Good morning. We are leaving for Disney in 18 days. Can' wait. Has anyone heard about lost luggage using Magical Express? There have been so many news reports about airlines and lost luggage I am getting nervous. I know if the airline looses it, it is not Disney's fault but I may not know about it until quite late as we will be in a park all day. (We arrive in Orlando at 8:30 a.m.) Does anyone know if the luggage is lost, will Disney let you know? Also, are the lines waiting for Magical Express really long? About how long before you get on the bus? Any help and suggestions you can give me will be appreciated.

If your luggage is lost, Disney has a pretty nice way to find where it is. They will spare no expense in getting it to you. No problems to worry about.

Upvote 0

christyj

We didnt have any problems with lost luggage. It arrived with in the hour of our arrival. I thought the lines for our bus to WL were long. It would have been faster to grab our luggage and take a cab. It was an hour after we arrived at the check in point till our bus arrived. I have heard a lot of psitive things about the service, but not sure if we will use it again. It is very nice not to mess with luggage though. We stay for 14 days and have 5 large bags. ( overweight of course). My husband says we will do again so we dont have to deal with all the bags and 2 children. I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons. If I had 2-3 light bags, I would grab them and go. Good luck to you, and have a great trip.

Upvote 0

Teddy1

Original Poster
Christy, thanks for the information. One question, did you go during a peak time? That is my concern since we are going at the start of spring break. thanks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom