April 24th Weekend

timeman

I will be at the Magic Kingdom on the 26th. People think I am crazy as I am driving 12 hours to Florida on the 25th just to go to Disney for one day, even though it is going to be on my birthday, and then driving back 12 hours on the 27th. The crazy thing is that I am planning on going to three different parks in that short time. I will be getting to Florida around 6pm on the 25th and hitting Seaworld for the last two hours it is open that evening then I will be spending the entire day of my birthday at the Magic Kingdom. On the 27th I will be going to Universal Studios for the first 3 hours that they are open before heading home and getting home around midnight. The main reason I will be able to hit those other parks is because I have annual passes to both so even going for a few hours isn't going to cost me anything extra.

Upvote 0

Yanks07

23-29, the 26'th is my anniv. I usually have a Yankees jersey of some sort on, just give a shout out to all the Yankee fans :lol:...........Mike

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

My husband and I will be there April 22~27. It will be our first time staying at Ft. Wilderness.:sohappy: Not sure what days we are going where since we will be visiting with friends also. If we are at MK you can definately find us at Casey's Corner. We will be dining at Boma for dinner on the 22nd. I have to get my Zebra Dome fix!:slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom