April 2014. Wife scored big time!!

fireman17

My DW who is our CFO and is able to stretch a buck which always surprises me has done it once again. We have a trip planned in April of 2014 for our family of six for less than $2,000 for airfare and resort I will be able to get discount tickets where I work so haven't added in that yet but $1,930.00 for resort and airfare ain't half bad...
We are flying Jetblue for $1,280 and staying offsite at a two bedroom condo which is basically onsite for seven nights for only $650!! I really don't know how my DW does it as long as we've been together we have never paid full price for anything as she always researches each and every large purchase we make to make sure we are getting the best for our money be it cell phones, cars and vacations. I keep telling her she needs to go into the travel industry to save people money who don't have time to find the bargains she does.
I think it would be a good business venture for us....
Oh, and love all she does for our family...:happy:

luv

My DW who is our CFO and is able to stretch a buck which always surprises me has done it once again. We have a trip planned in April of 2014 for our family of six for less than $2,000 for airfare and resort I will be able to get discount tickets where I work so haven't added in that yet but $1,930.00 for resort and airfare ain't half bad...
We are flying Jetblue for $1,280 and staying offsite at a two bedroom condo which is basically onsite for seven nights for only $650!! I really don't know how my DW does it as long as we've been together we have never paid full price for anything as she always researches each and every large purchase we make to make sure we are getting the best for our money be it cell phones, cars and vacations. I keep telling her she needs to go into the travel industry to save people money who don't have time to find the bargains she does.
I think it would be a good business venture for us....
Oh, and love all she does for our family...:happy:
Sounds like you're both very lucky! Enjoy your vacation!

Upvote 0

mishel635

That's awesome!!!! We are looking at paying almost $800 a person round trip for airfare from Buffalo. I need your wife as my CFO too!!!! I have a funny feeling we will be driving!!!! :)

Upvote 0

steviej

jeez! That's an amazing deal, especially for Jetblue. I completely agree with you that your wife would be best off as a travel agent.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom